If you’d rather see the “Atlas Candid Cam” video version of “The Fitness Whisperer Podcast” Episode #10, with SCULPTAFIT Coach Corinne, then click here
These are just a few of the points & questions we explore in this open and candid interview:
1 – When exactly did exercise and weight became an unhealthy obsession early on?
2 – What types of diet pills, fat-burning pills and appetite suppressants did you take and how did you get them?
3 – What happened to exercise during your “path of destruction” phase?
4 – What type of medical office did you work in? Any specific examples of disease/illness that opened your eyes?
5 – Since you started at SCULPTAFIT some amazing things have happened to you personally, can you take some time and share some details of the journey so far?
6 – What are your observations about the women we serve and how our unique approach allows them stay committed to themselves? Why do you sense these ladies are able to stick with our method after failing on so many other in the past?
As mentioned in the podcast interview, here is the link to SCULPTAFIT Coach Corinne’s Bio: http://sculptafit.com/corinne-dean/
Her personal victory story is one of the key reasons she is now part of the SCULPTAFIT Team. We talk about specifics in the interview.
We also talk about:
– Numbing the pains of life with drugs, food, alcohol
– The damaging health and wellness implications of eating disorders and food issues
– One of the key turning points in Corinne’s life that caused her to “wake up” and want to live right
– How she has further broken out of her quiet shell in the last 6 months, and how she is still evolving even more (we should all be doing this)
– How self-awareness, healthy self-image and self-worth lead to finding your purpose in life, excelling and reaching worthy goals
– PLUS a LOT more…
And then, at the end of the interview, Coach Corinne turns the tables, and surprises me with 2 very powerful questions that are sure to help anyone watching or listening…
Please share your thoughts, comments or questions about this episode down below, we’d love to hear from you.
Do you know anyone who can use the help we offer in this episode of “The Fitness Whisperer Podcast”? Just click ‘share’ on the right side of the player below, to share with anyone you can think of, who will benefit from hearing all that we cover in this candid interview.