In this edition of “The Atlas Candid Video Zone”, I share a recent Friday Night Fitness Food Fix video that I recorded a few weeks ago.
Often, I take for granted all “the little things” I do that are ‘secrets’ to most people who are still trying to create, or develop, a sustainable, realistic, repeatable and effective lifestyle of daily fitness and health habits…
So these ‘candid videos’ are an easy and true-to-life way for me to share the ‘secrets’ of how I do it – with YOU.
Here’s what was for dinner:
– Sautéed Frozen Organic Broccoli – HUGE bag from Costco (in this recipe, I use Ava-Jane’s Avocado Oil to sautee the broccoli)
– STEP 2 for broccoli: I season with black pepper, this Sea Salt and 21 Organic herb/spice blend from Costco
– Tuna – in BPA-free can from Whole Foods (if I’m not too hungry I sometimes just eat half a can of tuna)
– Multi-grain Chips
– Organic Salsa
For Dessert: (while this is not in the video; I will feature in a future edition)
– 1.5 TBSP Dark Chocolate Chips (Organic – from Walmart, believe it or not)
– 1 TBSP Organic Toasted Shredded Coconut (from Walmart)
Just drop those 2 ingredients into a small cup and eat with a teaspoon. Eat it slowly, take time to taste it, enjoy and be satisfied, with NO GUILT.. because that simple combo only comes to about 180 calories.
Any questions, comments, thoughts?? Please post in the box below… Especially if you’d like to see more of these.. Or if you have any special requests that you’d like to see in a future ‘candid video’.
And, please do share this using these “easy” buttons 🙂