How to Overcome Challenges to Be Fit, Healthy and Happy for Life
A Conversational Q & A with Joey Atlas and SCULPTAFIT Master Coach MaryAnne
In this inspiring and helpful episode – here are some of the details we discuss:
- The serendipitous story of how me and MaryAnne met, about 5 years ago.
- How our friendly acquaintance unexpectedly led to MaryAnne becoming Master Coach at the First SCULPTAFIT Studio in the Saint Johns/Mandarin area of Florida
- Her personal, childhood “matrix” that paved the way of her early start in the athletics and fitness world
- Her “tougher than average” personal health challenges and obstacles she had to overcome in order to “stay on the path”
- How her mom, at the young age of 66, keeps herself in youthful, vibrant, energetic shape – despite her own injuries and setbacks.
- We also talk about SCULPTAFIT Coach Corinne, her amazing & surprising personal evolution since joining the Team, and her readiness to also become a “Master Coach”.
- Plus a few other neat little stories and examples you can emulate in your own journey to optimal wellness, balanced fitness and vibrant longevity
Here is the ‘Fitness Planner’ post on my blog that I mention at the end of the podcast for your “Atlas Action Coaching Assignment”
If you got just one little tip, or a dose of inspiration – and you know at one person who can benefit from this as well, please use the simple ‘share’ button on the right side of the audio player above. And if you know more than one who can use it – please do share with them as well 🙂